Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cousins, Brothers, and Swings... Oh My!

Over the Winter Break, my sister Summer and I decided to spend one day together so our our kids could have a cousins play date (okay, it's fun for us Moms, too!)
We took them to an awesome nearby park that has the most beautiful view of the Tucson Mountains. The weather was wonderful and the company was great! Our kids had a blast and after two hours at the park we returned to Summer's house for snacks and more playtime.
I love living near my sister and being able to just call in the morning and make these memories happen! Now if only we can get my other sister Shanon to move down here, then my life would be near perfect! Or maybe Sum & I should both move back up to Mesa...hum?

Caitlynn
Tye
Claire & Annika
Spencer
Brock
Spencer
This darling boy loves to make "funny" faces for the camera so I bribe the smiles out of him in exchange for special gems like the one below. Awww, sweet! :D
*Thanks for all the great pics, Summer!

5 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

That was a way fun day. Thanks for watching Claire like THE ENTIRE TIME!!! Look forward to making more memories!

cherryl said...

I see here you are expecting again... CONGRATULATIONS, so happy for you. Looks like you are a wonderful mom, lucky baby!

Jueneta said...

Those are cute pictures of your kids. I love Summer's editing.

sara said...

My vote.....MESA!

Karen said...

Jamiee congratulations on the upcoming birth! Awesome, Im so excited for you...are you waiting to see if its a boy or girl? Im due in June with another boy...so just like you I will have 2 boys first and Im ssssooooo excited. I love boys! HOpefully whenever I have a girl I will know how to handle it :) Hope you are doing great in Tucson!