Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And Now Introducing...


~ Elle Sherrie Buckley ~

Born Friday, April 16, 2010 at 1:02pm
Weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz. And Measuring 19.5 inches long

Just thought I'd share a few pictures of our darling new addition. I promise to post more later, once I get into the swing of things, but for now we are all just so excited Elle is here in all her Pink Glory!
(And yes, Elle rhymes with "Bell".)


I love love love this picture of Eric holding Elle. She already has him wrapped around her little finger! It is so sweet to watch him with her!
The happy big brothers meeting their new sister.
"Hey, she has my nose!" "She has my eyes!" "She has my ..."
Cute, cute, cute.
On a serious note, I wanted to thank all those who have helped us during this pregnancy. It has been a very hard 9 months for me and I can never say thanks enough to all who have helped us get through it! The delicious meals, the carpools and play-dates for our boys, the notes, gifts, phone calls, and prayers---we are so blessed to have such wonderful family & friends. You truly have no idea how touched Eric & I have been by the thoughtfulness and kindnesses of others. We love you all! Thank you!

11 comments:

jenny said...

Congrats guys. She is beautiful and i LOVE that name.

Nuestra Familia said...

Your little Elle is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Way to go Jaime:)

Brooke said...

Congratulations Jaimee and Eric! I had been waiting for this post. She is gorgeous and I love her name, it already seems very fitting for such a sweet baby girl.

Best wishes with everything and congrats again!

Wunderwoman said...

Congrats!

The Scotts said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to meet her and yes you need to post more pictures!!

Hillery said...

Beautiful! She is adorable. Congrats! Are there people that don't get her name? What?! I totally love it!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

SO fun! Congrats you guys! And so fun that she has big brothers to protect her and take care of her :)

sara said...

She is Beautiful!!! You all look great! I want to come and see you and the family! Let me know when you are feeling up to visitors.

Amy said...

Congratulations! You are going to enjoy that little beauty so much. I was worried at first about the gap between my two boys & Azure, but it has ended up to be a huge blessing. I have enjoyed her as a baby SO incredibly much. I'm sure it will be the same for you and your Elle. And you will LOVE dressing her!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! What a lovely family you have. :D

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

COngrats! She is a beautiful girl and love the name.