We just love having our daughter, Elle, and all the sweetness that she brings to our family. We all seem to speak in calmer higher baby-talk voices, seem to be more loving to each other, and seem to truly enjoy the explosion of all things PINK that have taken over our house! Elle is such an easy baby---she hardly ever cries (really!), she already sleeps 6-7 hours each night (thanks "Babywise"), and she just has a mellow personality. She is alert and happy with the cutest little smile (am I a gushing, proud mama or what?!?) I know she is only 6 weeks old, but she could not be a more perfect addition to our family. Elle truly is such a joy!
To capture her newborn status, my sister Summer was nice enough to take pictures of Elle for me when she was just 4 weeks old, so I thought I'd share these beautiful pictures. Hope you enjoy them!

Elle LOVES her pacifier and likes to hold onto the end while sucking it. Of course I bought a few cute pink pacifiers before she was born, but this is the pacifier she got in the NICU and it is the only one she wants...you see it is blue don't you? Okay, turquoise, but still a shade of blue, no less. Oh well. Eric tells me not to worry and that people will still know she is a girl since her Mom dresses her in pink head-to-toe! Good point, Mr. Buckley. :D
I also wanted to show this beautiful gift that I received this week from my friend Sarah Bisel. She is an uber-talented seamstress and makes gorgeous quilts of all shapes and sizes! Well, Sarah surprised me with this baby quilt for Elle and I could not love it more! These pics do not do it justice since she has sown beautiful designs all over the quilt that add another level of uniqueness to it. It will be treasured for sure! Thanks again, Sarah!
Even the back is darling!
Sarah always "signs" her quilts with sweet messages on the back. Even this is cute!
Attention Quilters: Sarah wrote a quilting book that just hit bookstores everywhere and this book is amazing! If you quilt at all, or want to quilt at all, check it out HERE. The patterns inside are so beautiful and her directions are very detailed so that even a patient beginner can make these. Great pictures, too. Check it out.

12 comments:
She is so beautiful Jaimee!! I can't wait to meet her. Great pictures and Sarah's quilt is amazing!
she is absolutely beautiful!!
My family blog is now private for family members only. Please change my blog address to my public blog for friends at tweedledo.blogspot.com
Thanks!
I love my little niece! It's so fun to live so close to her so I can watch her change, as newborns do so quickly. And Sarah's quilt is beautiful...do we ever doubt her? Love ya Jaimee!
She is gorgeous! Yeah for pictures. I can't wait to meet her in person. I was holding Blake last night and thinking, wow he is going to be 1 next month.
Enjoy her little-ness it goes by too quick.
Congratulations Jaime! She is beautiful, I am so happy for you that you get to have a girl! :)
Oh my goodness Jaimee, she is just beautiful! You must be so proud. Enjoy that sweet little thing!
She is absolutely adorable!! The cutest little girl ever! Congrats!! We miss you tons in Young Womens! It looks like everything is going well for you and your family! We love you!
She is such a cutie. I am glad that you finally got to display pink.
she is gorgeous! congrats!
Elle is soo beautiful - Summer's pics are fabulous! Loved having you here yesterday!
Ok Jaime, your little angel is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing her adorable pictures. Can't wait to meet her. Your friend is so talented, love her quilting.
She is beautiful. Little girls are so much fun. I am so glad you have been blessed with one. I have been absent from the blogging world for sometime. I would love to send a little gift maybe you can post your address on my blog! Enjoy your precious daughter!
Post a Comment