It's official!Our little family is moving to Salt Lake City, Utah with an exciting career move for Eric! What a huge and sudden change this is, but one we are thrilled about. Now, on to the real life experience of 24/7 packing. Don't you just love uprooting your family and changing your whole life in a matter of weeks?!? :D Seriously though, life is very good. Now, if you need me, I'll be the one in the middle of all the bubble wrap...

10 comments:
Congratulations!! Sounds like an exciting change for you and your family!! You will have to keep us informed of where you in UT that you end up!!
yay, I am excited to be able to hang out with you more. Let me know when you are supposed to get here.
Congratulations!! Moving is so much work, but it sounds like you guys are excited! :)
Tell Ty that Little L says hello!
WOW now that is a major change! I LOVED living in Utah, I am so excited for you! I'll be putting you at the top of my "must visit" list for Utah! Gee, the list keeps growing! LOL Good luck with the packing...ugh!
That sounds great!! But I do have some questions....who, when, where and how long???? Love to all!! Miss you!
SOOO excited for you-- that photo makes me drool, BUT man are we gonna miss you!! Let me know how I can help!! I know you probably want your time with the boys after school, but if you want me to take care of Elle so you can get packing done, or come over and pack with you, just let me know!!
Yeah! We are in Orem, so we'd love to hang out sometime!
We are so excited for you! Moving is the worst, but it will be worth it - promise! Do you know where you're living yet? Good luck with everything!
gasp! I miss my Utah mountains! I recongnized them right away! Have fun and enjoy the four seasons. Don't forget to send some snow down south later this year, and lots of rain for us next summer!
Wow!! I can't imagine... you "just" got to Tucson and with a new baby... I'm going crazy moving (after 3 years) back to AZ (from NC). Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment