With My Beautiful Sisters
Last week my sisters flew up from Arizona for our annual Girls Trip and we had fun fun fun!!! (Mom, you were missed yet again! Love you!) It was the first time they've seen my new home in Utah and I LOVED having them here!
Our 4 days together were packed: shopping, eating (Costa Vida, Olive Garden, Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery, and more & more), going to the movies, staying up late talking (thus becoming friends with Mr. Aspirin each morning), showing off our mad dance skills while doing Just Dance 2 on the Wii, visiting our Peterson Grandparents & our Aunt Robin, meeting Sister Ardith Kapp, and more fun stuff---what a party!
*FYI-Pictured is The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery's Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake...soooooo good! If you are in Utah you MUST visit one of their locations! Trust me! We also love the VaNIElla Squared Cupcake, yum!
(Shanon, Summer, and I)
Last week my sisters flew up from Arizona for our annual Girls Trip and we had fun fun fun!!! (Mom, you were missed yet again! Love you!) It was the first time they've seen my new home in Utah and I LOVED having them here!
Our 4 days together were packed: shopping, eating (Costa Vida, Olive Garden, Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery, and more & more), going to the movies, staying up late talking (thus becoming friends with Mr. Aspirin each morning), showing off our mad dance skills while doing Just Dance 2 on the Wii, visiting our Peterson Grandparents & our Aunt Robin, meeting Sister Ardith Kapp, and more fun stuff---what a party!*FYI-Pictured is The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery's Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake...soooooo good! If you are in Utah you MUST visit one of their locations! Trust me! We also love the VaNIElla Squared Cupcake, yum!
The weather was cold with snow coming down 3 of the 4 days my sisters were here. Needless to say, all 3 of these Arizona ladies did not appreciate having to drive around while it was snowing! My sisters both decided that they like snow if they are inside a nice warm home looking at it outside! :D
As I mentioned above, we spent a wonderful afternoon at the home of our Gram & Grandpa Burke. We ate a delicious meal from "Plates & Palates" and then spent hours visiting together. It is always so uplifting to be with our amazing Grandparents! We are blessed to come from such good and kind people.
Me with Gram & Grandpa
Summer with Gram & GrandpaGram is holding a Family Tree that Summer made for them that shows all 100 of their descendants---quite a group!
Shanon with Gram & GrandpaGrandpa Burke has always been a really fun grandpa that knows how to make us all laugh. Even at 87 yrs old he is still making silly faces and cracking jokes!
What a Darling Couple---Over 60 years of wedded bliss!
Morning of Day 3...tired but ready for more shopping, food, & fun!
I am so blessed to have such amazing sisters! I love you both and can't wait until our next Sisters Trip! XXOO!*And BTW, thanks to our awesome husbands, who watched all the kids so we could spend this sisters' time together!
You guys are the BEST!!!

4 comments:
Your house is beautiful and so is your familia!! It was so much fun visiting you, I'd do it again in a heart beat!!! Maybe in the summertime though :) Thanks for taking us to all the hotspots of Utah. It was so much fun spending quality time with you and Summer! LOVE YOU!!!
How fun! I need to come visit you.
Looks like a blast -- you are such cute sisters!! Summer told me you're really enjoying Utah -- I'm so glad!
So glad you had that time with your sisters. I love having mine close by. Mark and I want to come up and see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment