Well, it's official, my little baby is growing up! Last Thursday was Spencer's Toro Tots Preschool Graduation and boy, was it cute! (To set the record straight: I believe any "graduation" that happens before High School Graduation is like counting your eggs before they hatch.) :) But... I have to say that my little graduate was darling! Spencer was so excited for us to come into his preschool to sing songs for us, showoff his masterpiece artwork, and let us sit with him at his craft table. Since this preschool is run by our high school (GO TOROS!), the high school kids are "teachers" with the actual teacher, Miss Donna. Each high school student was assigned a child to photograph, collect artwork for, and then their final project was to make a scrapbook to give to the parents at the end of the year. This sweet girl named Cassi was assigned Spencer and her scrapbook was darling! I could not have made it cuter if I'd done it myself! And Spencer loves, loves, loves to look at it! He just sits on the couch looking at all the pages and pointing out the memories that each page invokes. I am thrilled this was done since I am way behind in my own scrapbooking, especially since I've done really good with Tye's baby book and have lagged on Spencer's (I know Jueneta, I need to catch-up fast!) Anyway, Tye and I enjoyed watching the program and seeing Spencer up on their little pedestal. Who knows, after this I just might have to change my views on Preschool Graduations!
The proud Graduate!
Performing some of their favorite preschool songs.
My two cute boys (sorry about this blurriness).
Me and my Preschool Grad. Class of 2008, baby!

14 comments:
When we were living in our house over there I sent Cade and Sadie to Toro Tots, it was so super fun, especially since I took that class my senior year and it was really fun. I love the litle graduations, in past schools we've even had litle caps and gowns, so precious! My last one grads from preschool next week *sniffle* He looks so cute singing his little songs!
How cute is he!!! You look so proud. Also...what were you doing posting at 4 in the morning!!!
Oh very cute! Way to go Spencer. I can't wait to see the scrapbook!
You look great in that picture with Spencer. Congrats Spencer . . . you just have to wait another 12 more years to really make it official.
What a cutie!! I think it's comical how schools are so into graduation at a young age. My daughter has a HUGE one for 5th grade this year (in TX they move on to middle school) Thank goodness she will still remain in elementary in AZ-
I didn't know that Mtn. View did that. Very cool!
Whoohoo! Congrats so the grad! All the "pre-graduation" programs kill me as well. There's preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, eigth-grade, high school (which still doesn't count), and finally the REAL one: college. But, an excuse for your kid to show off to you...hey, I'll take it! Your boys are so cute :)
Yeah! You're back! Congrats to Spencer on his graduation. And I love that he's a TORO graduate! He looks so cute. That's cool that Cassi made a scrapbook of him. I wish I'd been able to do something like that in high school!
ADORABLE!
Love that he looks so very proud!!
You gotta love the preschool graduations! Your boys are so cute, they look like BFF's!
What a cutie! congrats!
Congrtulations...Your boys look so cute... That's so cool that they made him a scrapbook. Too bad Annalise's teacher didn't make her one since she only has 1 scrapbook page...poor girl.
Very cute Jaimee! I think graduations make kids feel a sense of accomplishment...and at an early age that's important! Congratulations. Also, I just barely heard about the Red Box thing...sounds cool. We do Netflix...is the Red Box better?
Way to go! That's great. We are glad you updated the blog. We love checking in with your fam.
Cute boys! They've grown so much!!
BTW-Have you seen the new Twilight trailer? Check it out!
http://www.imdb.com/video/trailer/vi2380464409/
Post a Comment