Number THIRTEEN: Red Box

I know we are a little behind the times with this, but we have found a new obsession! What is it you may ask? The Red Box! Eric's brother, Mark, told us about this last Fall and told me you could find it inside WalMarts, Walgreen's, and even some McDonald's. Well, after his glowing recommendation, I started to see these "magical boxes" in nearby stores but never stopped to try them out. Recently, I found one at our friendly neighborhood Walgreen's and decided to rent the kids "Wonder Dog." Now, we are addicted! Move over Blockbuster--- we've found a cheaper way to rent our movies! Eric was gone to LA all last week for business, and I DO NOT sleep well when he is gone, so I rented a movie almost each day and had fun catching up on all my chick-flicks each night around midnight. Eric's new position with IBM does not travel anymore (YEAH!) so I will have to be a grown-up and rent my movies to watch during normal viewing hours like everyone else. But that's okay with our new cheap friend... Go Red Box!!!

3 comments:
Yeah for $1 movies. You can't beat that cheap entertainment!
i also love the redbox--but hate it when i forget to return them, then a week later find it. crap! that's $7! and i love that you can return them to any other redbox. very convenient!
I have seen it but I keep forgetting to try it! Sounds pretty great though.
Post a Comment