Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pray for Little Claire

Many of you know my sister Summer and know that she & her good husband Cory, had their fourth child, a sweet baby girl named Claire, 5 weeks ago. Well, Claire has been in the hospital with some pretty serious health problems that started manifesting themselves as baby seizures last Friday. I will post more details later (Summer explained it all on her blog tonight), but Summer & Cory have a long road ahead of them and could use extra prayers. I had been so busy with my life this past week and then had a serious reality check as we heard this news from Tucson. Two of her kids had been staying here with me and as I watched them playing with my boys it made me realize how much the little things in life really do not matter, and made me think about how much I love and appreciate my family. My sister Summer is the kindest, nicest person I know and I know all my siblings would echo that statement. Please, pray for her family.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

She is totally in my prayers! So sorry about the bad news...that is the worst...when your kids are sick and there is just nothing you can do...helpless! Hang in there!

The Quist Family said...

We are thinking of her. Summer really is the greatest! I bet her kids are having a great time at your place.

Janel said...

I am thinking of Summer and her family, We've had some sickness (the bad stuff) going around with people we jnow and it is so hard on everybody, I just can't imagine how hard when you are the parent. I'm keeping her and her family in my prayers too!!