When I saw this on my sis-in-law's blog all I could say was "Yeah! Thank you, Kristen!" I may be more excited about TWILIGHT's book #4, but I'll still watch (and enjoy!) the movie about everybody's favorite teenage vampire love story! Enjoy! (BTW- if kids in the room: they say A## at the end of the clip...thanks MTV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Did you get the other link I sent you on your email. I am so way excited! Thanks for showing me Twilight Mom's it is a awesome site. You can go on You Tube now and they have all the pics that they have taken put to music and in movie form. I am trying really hard not to read the books before July again. I might have to read them right now and then again in July.
Oh wow I loved that. I have been skeptical about the movie, but it is looking good. I'm not sure I'm buying the main characters in the looks department, but we will see. I bet it will be really good.
looks intriging...i still wish it was set in early college years instead of high school, but whatev - kirsten stewart will be awesome as Bella!
We can't wait for the movie! Thanks for putting that on here. I think they did a good job on Edward. I think he will be very charming!
YES! Thank you!!
I don't get the Twilight thing, but I so want to be part of the Twilight posse. I'm just a wannabe.
I hadn't seen this yet, but I was excited when Doug informed me that Cedric Diggery (the kid from Harry Potter) was going to play Edward. Ooo la la.
Sorry to hear about Summer and Cory's baby. Our heart and prayers go out to their family!
Post a Comment