Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Know, I Need To Get A Life! But In The Meantime...

I know, I know, I know; it's so sad but below is a link to a new trailer to meet the cast of the Twilight movie. Thank you, Shanon!
12.12.08

A girls night is already being planned by my sisters and I---any other takers? Aw, such simple pleasures make me happy. So, here we go again!

BTW- For those interested, I promise to do a real post later this week. I know I sound like a 16-year old girl, but I am a 30-something mother of 2 and I do have a life aside from being a Twilight fan, I promise I do. (Even if it's a small one that involves the love of teenage vampire romance novels.)

Enjoy!

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

16 comments:

Courtney said...

You are killing me! So funny Jaimee - but hey, we all need our "thing" to escape the craziness of life and if it's Twilight for you...so be it! It's all good! Just don't do the "dress-up like the character" thing on your GNO to the movies...then I will be telling you to get a life - HA :)!

Kris-10 said...

I posted this on my blog too! I got goosebumps! :o) I am way more excited for BD but the movie will be awesome too!

Hillery said...

As I told Shan, Dec. 12 is my birthday. It's just Edward's special gift to me.

Jueneta said...

Okay, I am probably the only girl that hasn't read the books. I probably will now that I have read your blog.
Definitely call me when you are in town.

Karen said...

Jaimee..I wish I could have seen you while I was there! There were so many "scheduled" things that I felt like I didn't have a lot of time. Plus my baby kept me on quite the schedule ya know?? Next time for sure!! Wish we would have planned something dang it.

The Scotts said...

STAND PROUD JAIMEE!! TWIHARDS FOREVER!!

Marcie and Holly said...

Jaimee, you are not crazy at all and next we got the new kids concert!!!!!!!!!

Kris-10 said...

Didn't you hear Shannon, we are officially: Twilighters

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9TRgqwaMS0s

gs said...

So happy for all you 30somethings. I still have my Paul, John, George and Ringo. Yumyum give me some.

onehm said...

sTill have not even cracked open these books...
But you are making me want to!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I have read all three books. I cannot wait for the movie! Thanks for making this post, or I would not have heard about it. (no cable TV, no newspapers, no mags in my house)

Neta- you HAVE TO READ THEM!!

Nichols Family said...

I haven't even read the books yet. Maybe I'll just watch the movies instead.

mormonmovieguy said...

If I'm not in school on the 12th, count me in. I like vampires, I like romance, I like Mormon authors, so I'll give this a shot.

Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting caught up on your blog! It is so great. I love the picture of your family that you have for your heading. I'm also so impressed on the work you guys have done on your house. I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I just thought I'd add that Stephanie Meyer made it to Time Magazine's 100 most influential people of the year! You are not alone!

Byron said...

this post totally made my day. I forgot how much fun the books are (it seems like I read them forever ago!) It is looks like it will be a great movie version of the book and I actually like the Bella they picked. Wish I lived in AZ to see it with the girls--I'm sure we'll be doing the same here!