Monday, July 28, 2008

Sweet Surprise

We are in the process of remodeling & repainting our Master Bathroom and due to it being a dark plum color, had to start out with a primer. While Eric was painting it on, I came into our bedroom to find this love note from my guy. I just want it on record that I adore this man and am so lucky to have such a sweet husband! (And not just because of a door love note-- though it does definitely add to his cuteness factor!) Eric went on to finish painting the bathroom this weekend but I asked him to let me keep this note on the door for a few more days because it makes me just so dang happy each morning.
*This is when together we all go "Awwwww."
I know, I'm cheese.

6 comments:

The Scotts said...

AAWWW!! Don't ever paint over that!

The Quist Family said...

You ARE hot Jam! So Sweet :)

Ashlie said...

That should have gotten him at least 10 points!

Courtney said...

I'm a loser blogger too...I've been so out of the loop this summer...so catching up

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you cute playroom!

What a fun vaca!

Eric must have scored some major points with his not so little note!

Nichols Family said...

That's so sweet...scored a lot of brownie points I'm sure. HHHEEELLLPPP! I saw your new cute playroom and I need you to help me do mine! It's bare! ;) It was also fun to see all the pics from your reunion. Wow, I still remember your siblings being like 5 years old.

gs said...

James, just save some paint and leave it there forever. Who wouldn't want a door size love note. Just paint when you plan to sell home. LOVE IT!