Tuesday, May 5, 2009

True Happiness

On Saturday, I filled my flower pots with these...

Yeah! Not many things make me happier than freshly planted flowers in my pots & beds. Oh the beauty of nature! It kills my back to plant them but brings me joy for weeks and weeks! Love it!

Red Geraniums ~ Red, White, & Purple Petunias ~ Purple-Blue Lobelia

I have these pots up & down my patio and front walkway. Not very exotic flowers, but easy to maintain in our desert heat. I probably planted waaaaay too many things in these pots but I love them!

8 comments:

The Scotts said...

I planted some in my back yard and now love to have my window open so I can see them. I think we get that from both Mom and Dad. It just makes me happy.

Lana said...

those look so beautiful. I want to get some pots so that I can have pretty flowers on my patio. Your pictures have inspired me. :)

Summertime Designs said...

Those look gorgeous Jaimee! I planted that same color scheme in my flower bed and love them! You are just like Mom...you do things you love even if it hurts your back. We could never stop her! Now let's just see how long they'll last during the Arizona summer!

Summer said...

I love the color scheme. And the geraniums are my fav. I love the look of them, and flowers freshly planted give me the same happiness! small things huh...

Jueneta said...

Looks beautiful. I saw Wolverine last night and thought of you. It was good.

Kris-10 said...

I remember playing that rate your mate game with you and your luxury item you wanted was daily fresh flowers...your one step closer.

Mark and I are going to try to see Hugh this weekend...I have to admit, he pretty much is a stud.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers Jaimee. Also the Hugh Jackman weekend looks pretty wild! You guys got some great pictures!

Wunderwoman said...

Beautiful flowers, but where are you? Missing your posts;)