I've noticed that my last several posts have been about very superficial things (movies or movie star crushes) and at the risk of looking like a person with totally messed-up priorities, I fear I still must do this post. I'd post more about my actual life but I swear, nothing exciting has happened to write about. Or maybe I'm just not in a blogging mood right now. Either way, to any who care, I will look out for real life experiences and post them soon. (We did spend Memorial Day weekend at the cabin but I forgot my camera! Wonderful to be in the pines, though.)
With all that being said...
My sister Shanon just called me and told me that the Twilight New Moon trailer was out! Yeah! Twilight Fans, Enjoy!
For those wondering, yes, I do realize that I am 34, not 14, thank you very much. :D And I KNOW that I am married to the most wonderful, sexy, man who I adore and is such a good sport! Thanks, babe!

5 comments:
EDWARD!!!!! I am so excited for this! I keep watching it over and over and Jake even wants to see it in the theaters! He loves the wolf! I CANNOT WAIT! We need to go to the premier!
Yay! I am so excited too!
I can't even wait for the movie!!! Love the new trailer!
Thanks for keeping me informed. I can't wait.
I think that more of the fans are in their 30-somethings than the teens! I can't wait for new moon to come out!
Post a Comment