As a Mom you train yourself to know which whines, cries, and screams of pain to come running to... in other words, which are sympathy getters and which are REAL.
Well, I was in my bedroom yesterday afternoon when I heard Spencer cry out in pain and knew something was really wrong. As I came down the hallway, Tye was charging toward me shouting, "Spencer hurt himself bad", followed by Spencer coming toward me with blood dripping down his cheek. Bad news indeed. As I carried him to the kitchen counter, I tried to understand what had happened through the tears. Apparently, as Spenc came around the kitchen corner, he tripped on his own feet and fell into the wall's edge. He had a deep & wide 3-inch gap that I knew needed stitches or medical staples. Our little guy did get staples and was seriously super brave! And even though the Urgent Care Center was great, I hope to never frequent it again with my boys...I hate seeing them in pain. Here's pics of his battle wounds.
Spenc in happier times. :D


1 comment:
Poor little Spencer. That looks like a pretty deep cute. Hope he feels better.
Post a Comment