
Well, Friday night Spencer came running into our bedroom and said, "I think my tooth is loose." Again, I told him that he was too little and that his big teeth weren't ready to come in yet. With fear in his eyes he said, "Oh...But look!" He then opened his cupped hands and presented a tooth! I quickly switched gears and cheered with joy for him but truly could not believe it! Then I wondered if something was wrong since he was too young to lose a tooth, right? Wrong! Spencer is a few months away from turning 6, and almost the same age Tye was when he lost his first tooth. How did this happen? How did he get so big!?! Apparently life goes on while I live in my state of denial and then gives me moments that smack me back into reality. Wow. Anyways, here is my cute BIG boy, proudly showing off his new smile.


7 comments:
That is adorable!!! Congrats to Spencer!
Tatum lost her first tooth just before turning 6 and it totally freaked me out. I mean, I don't remember being that young when I lost my first tooth. Time really does fly on by. He's SO cute in those pictures, too. Love the grin.
Way to go Spence! Caitlynn was in preschool and was opening a lid of playdough for a friend (using her teeth), and lo and behold! Ta-da! It's crazy how things happen to our kids, and all of a sudden we're like, "Are you really old enough to be experiencing this already?" Oh, I also remember that one of the reasons I feared becoming a mom was because I was afraid I would have to yank my kids' teeth out (remember how Mom used to use a paper towel and grip and yank?) Luckily, my kids just wiggle theirs enough and they come right out! I am avoiding my fears!
Glad to hear you're ok. I've been wondering where you were. Oh, and my 7-year-old grandchild just lost his first tooth also.
I am anxiously awaiting for Luke to loose some of his since all of mine lost them by 5 years. Enjoy the cute little smile because as you know when they loose the front ones those big ones come in!
Could your kids be any more darling? Loved the post Jaimee!
your experience you jut described happened to me before, with Cade when he was in kindergarten.
Weirdly though, Matthew is 6 and his teeth are no where near being loose while the other siblings lost teeth in kindergarten.
Post a Comment