We started out by driving up and staying at my Aunt Jana's, who is one of my Mom's fabulous sisters! Jana is the perfect hostess; leaving gift baskets in our room, making wonderful food for every meal, and of course, offering her great companionship and that of her family's. I just love the Staples so much and every time we leave Eric says he wished we lived closer to them because we really enjoy their company. I say, "Ditto!" Thanks Jana!!!
I was so blessed to spend time with my wonderful grandparents on two separate occasions this trip. Since they are in their mid-80s it is getting harder & harder for them to go out, but I felt honored that since we were in town, they wanted to come join in the dinner Jana made for us our first night in Utah.
On to the Reunion: We stayed at the nicest resort, Marriott's Summit Watch, and I'd recommend it to anyone! Sooooo nice! We had a marvelous week! Visiting, eating, shopping, swimming---just being together! I have to say that the fireworks were definitely a highlight for our family. Eric was the king of fun as he bought tons of fireworks and spent an hour setting them off with our boys and all their cousins. It was fun to see his face and all the kids' faces, too!
Thanks for a great Buckley Reunion, Guy & Ruth!
Temple Square with Grams & Gramps Buckley
Our boys love Eric's sister Stephanie! She lives in Taiwan so anytime she comes back to America is a real treat!



No comments:
Post a Comment