With the move I have had no time to blog but I must remind everyone that tonight is the season six premiere of "Project Runway!" Check your local listings on Lifetime (don't I sound like a commercial) but I am telling you, if you love fashion then tune in and you'll get hooked! Enjoy!

*For the small number who are actually interested, I promise to blog soon and catch you up on my life with tons of photos. Until then...

7 comments:
glad you are back!! Did you like the naked dress?? What was up with the soccer ball thing?? But I did like the winner and most importantly I am thrilled to be watching PR again!!
Jaimee, I'm sorry I was a lame-o and too tired to come chill at your place to watch it. However, I did watch it for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE in my own bed and must say I enjoyed it and plan to watch it again next week!
Trust me, I know!! I've been waiting for its return for what seems like forever. Ben made a special trip to the store to buy ice cream, treats, pizza, etc. It was kind of a big deal. You know where I am every Thursday night.
I can't wait to see the boys school pics. Sorry, I'm limited to one show a week that I "have to watch" and that is CSI Miami...gotta love H! Mark and I just think his lines are so funny.
yes!!! -k- did you watch the allstar challenge too. It was a good pr night. I kinda actually like the lezbo chicks soccer thing, but as sportswear or something not red carpet at all...
Can't wait to hear about your new house and see pics!!
tomorrow! tomorrow!
Post a Comment