Okay...
Ready...
Here I go...
Yes, back to Tucson, Arizona we Buckleys go!
Eric was offered a great Product Management position with a company there and we are thrilled with the opportunity. He has wanted to get into this particular field for quite some time now and so off we go! Even though this opportunity has been worked for, hoped for, and prayed for, I must say that I am truly depressed about leaving Mesa. I LOVE the area we are in! I love the fantastic friends we have made and the close proximity to family! I am having a hard time even thinking of leaving. I told Eric I don't know how I will survive without my weekly lunches at Barros with my wonderful friends/therapists! Truly, you ladies will be sorely, sorely missed! So, I will look at this move as an adventure and am glad for the 3 guys I am "exploring" with! :D Plus Eric reminds me that he moved me back to Mesa from Tucson once before and so someday he can do it again. My hero! :D
(I know I am being a baby because truly I do like Tucson a lot! It is a great town!)
For me, the best thing about our move is that I will live right by one of my sisters. Yeah! This job is in the opposite side of town from where we lived before so Summer found us a house in her neighborhood (the street directly behind her house actually) and this is my ray of sunshine.So, for those who care, I will blog when I can but it might not be for a little while. I do want to post some pics from our recently returned from fun summer vacation so hopefully I can sneak that in sometime between packing boxes. Hope you, my friends, in the blogging world are all well and I'll "see" you when I can. Adios for now! I'm heading back South!


16 comments:
Congrats on all the new changes! I love how you make it sound like you are moving so far away. haha. Try TX! How nice to live by Summer.
OH Little L will be so sad!! ;) We will have to get together one last time if you guys have the time before you go... both of your boys are welcome to come over this week if that helps you out at all. Call me...
Congratulations on the new job. And you're so lucky to be living behind Summer. JEALOUS!! :) Hope the move is smooth and easy.
Congrats on the new job but I feel for you. I think that would be hard for me too. Good luck.
Congrats. But :( for us. I was looking forward to getting together sometime. Too bad we waited too long! Hope the move runs smoothly. Great that you get to live by your sister...wish I lived by mine! Take care...
Jaimee, I am sorry you have to leave Mesa. I know you were loving your neighborhood, school, ward, friends, and Barros! But I must say that I am feeling selfish and am so glad you are moving within seconds of my house. We are so excited! See you soon in the armpit of Arizona (hey, it was Eric who introduced me to that term). Love ya!
That is not exactly the same as moving back to Rita Ranch neighborhood!
Glad to have you back in Tucson. Maybe we can get together soon with some friends for a scrap session.
I would love to live in AZ! Hope the move goes smoothly;)
That's wonderful you're coming back and especially since it's for a great opportunity! We'll miss having you on our side of town but that's great you'll be by your sister. Hope the move goes smoothly
What an adventure, Eric is right he did moved you back to mesa once. I'm sure he will do it again. Congrats on the great job and on living by Summer, that's so great!
congrats on the new job...say hello to tucson for us.
south arizona isn't as far as south america. you'll still likely get visitors...we may not!
Congrats. I agree it would be hard to move but you'll have new adventures
We are so going to miss you! My kids have enjoyed getting to know yours more since you've been here. Good thing you are family and can't escape us forever! :o)
You are moving to Tucson! Fun for you, sucks for me...not that I see you a lot or anything but I was hoping to when I came out there in a couple of months. Hey send me your email address...to karenmatsen@yahoo.com...I wanna keep in touch better and maybe when Im there you will be there too!
Congrats on the job! Glad to hear you can still be close to some family, and maybe close enough to slide in and visit once in a while with us old ward friends!
You will be missed! What are we going to do without some member of the Decker family to be our neighbors?
Post a Comment