Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally!!!!!!!!

Yippee!!! I am thrilled to say that we are finally scheduled to receive another delivery from The Stork!

Yeah!!! Yes, this little one is "over two years in the making" and Eric & I could not be happier! I am 10 weeks along and that puts us at a mid-April due date. Our boys are so so so excited and are already talking to the baby (my stomach) several times each day... it is very cute! We just couldn't be happier! So for those of you who think I've been ignoring you or being rude, sorry, but no it's just 24/7 morning sickness so I'm not in a very chatty/emaily mood. But I do try to throw-up with a smile since I know the reason is a little 1-inch person kicking my tooshie and that is a-okay with me! Again, yippee!!!

Another wonderful news item from my family...

Jono is engaged!
Yes, my baby brother (ya ya ya, I know he is 28 yrs old but he's still my little bro) put a ring on the finger of the beautiful Miss Alicia Jackson! They will be getting married in the Mesa Temple this December and we are so happy! Alicia is wonderful and we are truly thrilled to welcome her and her darling son Tyler to our family. Congrats, Jono & Alicia!

22 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!! So glad to hear from you. Hope all is going well in Tucson but we miss you up here in the HEAT!

The Scotts said...

YEA!!!! We are so excited to have your little babe coming!!! I can't wait to meet (her) ha ha, I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

And yes we are so excited that Jono & Alicia have finally found each other!! And Tyler is such a sweet boy. I can't wait to get to know them better!

Wunderwoman said...

Congratulations!! Even though I don't personally know you, I couldn't be happier for you! Yay!! How about pics of your new house, I just love to see where other people live. I am so jealous of you living in AZ where it is warm.

Wunderwoman said...

Oh, and your new sis-in-law is very pretty. Congrats to her and Jono!

onehm said...

Jaimee! SOOOO excited for you guys! I'm wishing you still lived around the corner so I could take your boys to the park so you could have a nap!! ;)
Let us know when you are in town sometime and we'll have a chat while the kiddos play.

Congrats to your bro and his fiancee!

Janel said...

Wooo HOOOO! This is all so exciting! I am so excited or you Jaimee!!

I'm doing a big Toyota jump for you!!!HOORAY!!

McElprangs said...

Yay! Double congrats to you and your brother!

mindy said...

Wow, that is so exciting!! Congratulations!! Those boys are going to be the sweetest big brothers around--I'm so happy for you guys. And hang in there with the puking. what a great attitude you have!

Rachel Hagen said...

what an exciting time for the roger decker family! congrats on the new little baby!!

Jaclyn said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for your family!! And congrats to Jono.

allie said...

Congrats, Jaimee! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Lana said...

HA! I KNEW it. I knew it when you posted about Labor Day and said something about not feeling well. I nearly said something in my comments, but I thought I better wait. I'm such a keen observer, aren't I?? :) CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations Jaimee and Eric! Thanks for sharing the exciting news

Marcie and Holly said...

Congrats to you and Jono!!!! Miss ya!

Hillery said...

Yea!!!! How very exciting! You can't really explain how hard waiting for that is unless you've been there. But the wait is over! Congrats! And we can't wait to meet Alicia and Tyler. Congrats to them too!

erika said...

Jaimee I am so happy for you and your pregnancy! Let's hope for pink right? :)

Tanalyn said...

Congratulations Jaimee!!!!! What wonderful news for your family! A third boy really isn't all that bad! LOL

Jueneta said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris-10 said...

I already told you but we are so thrilled for you! Here's hoping for a healthy GIRL!!!

Janei said...

HOORAY! Congratulations! I bet the boys are so excited!

Nuestra Familia said...

Congrats guys!! So happy for you. I really hope you feel better soon. Good luck with everything.
So excited for Jono and his pretty fiance Alicia.

jenny said...

Congrats to both of you VERY exciting! Hope the pregnancy goes well. How is Tucson?