Number FOURTEEN?: Getting Thru Another Week!
Well, last week was a busy yet super happy week for us: the main event was that we sold our Tucson home! Yeah! No more living in Mesa and hoping & praying that we will sell our delightful home in Tucson--- it is done! We spent Memorial Day weekend down in Tucson packing and cleaning until the house was empty (a very weird thing since it was home to almost 5 years of memories.) We sold it to a first-time-home-owner-couple who are having their 1st baby later this summer. When it finally closed on Thursday afternoon, I could feel the weight lifting off our shoulders right then and there. Oh happy day!
To celebrate the home selling, we took our boys to the Diamondbacks game on Friday night. It is always such a fun activity when we take our boys to sporting events. We've gone to Phoenix Suns practice games, ASU football games, high school sports events, but our favorite is always the Diamondbacks games. My Dad splits season tickets with close friends who need the handicap section, so we are lucky that he shares his tickets each season with us. These are PRIMO seats and soooooo much fun to watch the game in! Friday night was Family Night at Chase Field, so after the game they had an awesome fireworks show. The baseball game, the cotton candy, the pop, the Diamond dogs, the fireworks-- my kids were in heaven! Such a fun night!
Check out these awesome seats! Thanks, Dad!
We were also busy during the month of May with swimming lessons. Let me just say that prior to these lessons, my boys did not swim at all. In fact, both could be described as hesitant to scared of the water. Jennifer Hall's lessons were a miracle! I highly recommend her. Both my boys are both great beginning swimmers now and love the water. I am so glad because I've been worried since we have a pool and wanted them to at least know the basics. Well, they are on track to becoming strong swimmers. All and all, last week was a lot of work, but it ended a very, very happily.Below are a few pictures of the weeks' events:
Swim lessons at Jennifer's.



My cute guy packing the last things in Tucson.
The boys in their bedroom for the last time. Yeah!

4 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad that everything is final with the selling of the house. What a relief! I just love the boys' buzzes. They look so cute. I especially love that picture of Spencer relaxing in the water. Fun times!
YEA! It's sold! Congrats!! I'm glad your boys are swimming now. I love Jennifer too. It was just too far to drive this year. Cute family pic at the D-Backs game!
What a relief to finally get that sold!
Awesome that you sold it. I love the picture of the diamond back game it looks like you have the stadium to yourself.
Post a Comment