Sunday, June 1, 2008

Check This Out!

Okay, my Dad and Carol have just purchased their first home together and it is gorgeous! Our family joke is that it is a really nice "starter home" for them---HA!!! Check out this beautiful home on my sister Summer's blog. It's on her Thursday, May 29th post. Summer took these wonderful pictures when she, Shanon, and I went over for a tour. (BTW: Great pics, Sum!) A really great part about the home is that it is just 5 minutes from my house, so MyPa & Grammy are nice and close. Enjoy the tour!

12 comments:

The Scotts said...

Love the house!

Now onto the most important news of today! Did you see the Twilight clip on the MTV preshow? It was amazing and I am jumping in my seat right now!

The Quist Family said...

I saw the pictures on Summers blog. It is so beautiful!! It's perfect for all those grandkids!

Nuestra Familia said...

Love the house and that is kinda close to us and love the summer haircuts, your boys are still adorable with very, very short hair.
Thanks for your help last week, that picture was hung @ Pete's office the next day. It was so nice to see you and the fam. Have a great week

Kris-10 said...

What a beautiful house! I hope they enjoy it.

Shannon - thanks for the tip on the twilight clip...I rushed to Stephenie's page but they didn't have anything so I searched till I found it...I too was bouncing in my seat! :o)

Janalee said...

Hey Jaime - I totally remember you from Campbell ward. I found you through Jenai's blog. You may remember me if you click on my blog and scroll down and see if you recognize my pics.

When we moved 5 years ago, you just had the one little baby (in a helmet).

I scanned your friends list to see if I recognized anyone else from that ward and I didn't.

glad to see all is well.

Byron said...

Beautiful, and luckily soooo close!

Love the haircuts from the previous post. Love that Eric did it for you while you were gone! It is amazing how shocking the buzz is at first, but then you see pictures of them later with hair and they look so different! Enjoy!

Ashlie said...

Wow, that is an amazing house. Definitely not vanilla!

Courtney said...

Wow! That is some house...what fun! I popped over to Summer's blog and saw all the pics...amazing! It will definitely be better filled with all the grandkids!

Anonymous said...

Jamiee,

You are an awesome blogger. Thanks for checking out our blog. I will be attending the next HFPE Tech Night Tuesday to learn how to do more on our blog.

Lori Ginter

molly said...

Wow! That is so gorgeous! So glad they are close... thats the best part!

jenny said...

Where is that located? I assume that someone demolished an old house and rebuilt it? It's gorgeous!

Karen said...

Beautiful house, so happy for your Dad! Your boys are darling :)