skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And So It Begins...
It's that time of year again when children everywhere put on their new clothes & backpacks and head off for the First Day of School. For our little family, this is the first year that both Tye and Spencer will be going to school everyday and I think my heart is breaking a little bit! I know, I know, I always used to tease those moms who said that they were sad when their kids left for school-- I said, hey enjoy the alone time! But now that it is here, I am missing their baby days and hoping that they will make friends, get to the bathroom in time, and all the other little worries about school. So, I apologize to all the moms I used to jokingly harass-- now I get it. Luckily my fears were unfounded today: as we approached the campus only excitement was present in their little faces and then when they came home, they were both thrilled with their days and so happy that they get to go back again tomorrow. I only have 12 more years of daily worrying, right? Oh ya, wait, we want more little ones so the worrying will go on and on and on! Aw, motherhood. :)

6 comments:
The boys look so HANDSOME! Glad they had a good time.
I am happy for you that the first day of school went off without a hitch. The boys look very handsome for their first day...way to go mom!
Very cute! I remember taking our pictures in front of those doors. They look adorable and I hope everything went good. I can't wait for the freedom, especially after today!
It is definetly a bittersweet feeling! Looks like it went great. They are so cute!
What handsome little men you have!! I am sure they loved the first day of school!! By the way...I love the bathroom story, I was there for him asking Jill if she was a ggod guy, but the rest is so funny!!! Gotta love kids!!!
Jaimee! Tye is in the same class as my Joy , very fun! they looked great on the 1st day and so excited! and have you found fun things to do with your free time?
enjoy it! i'm wishing i had more time to be free. but i'm sure I'll be sad when i am finally alone.
glad they are liking school so far!
Post a Comment