Friday, January 30, 2009

Go Cardinals!

The Arizona Cardinals in the Superbowl?!?
Apparently miracles do happen!

Yes, this Sunday I will be a good wife & mother by making my three guys yummy football food and cheering along with them as our Cardinals play to a Victory over the Steelers! (Oh, we hope, we hope, we hope!) I truly hope our hometown team can pull this off and make Arizona the happiest place on the planet. Actually, I enjoy the Superbowl every year and the silly commercials that are as much a part of it as the game is. But this year will be so much better because OUR team is on the field! Let's hope Kurt Warner can take this team all the way! We'll see what happens. :D
Let's get the Big Win, Cards! Go Big Red!

Okay, I added the above picture after the original post. This is ON Superbowl Sunday, right before kickoff---don't we look ready to cheer our team to victory!?! Go Cardinals! Kill the Steelers!

8 comments:

Tanalyn said...

Now, now Jaimee......the Steelers are going to kick the Cardinals behind big time!!!! At least I hope so, I'm the one who is going to be in the same home as the biggest Steeler fan that has ever existed!!! Wish me luck to survive! :)

Summertime Designs said...

You are a good wife. Maybe I'll go and get some ingredients for football food for Cory for the big game. Unfortunately our kids could care less to watch it! Oh, and I was disturbed by the Christmas Twilight video.

TucsonDevil, err PhoenixDevil said...

My wife rocks.

We have been telling our boys, "What happens on Sunday?" "We go to church. After church, the Cardinals are playing in the Super Bowl!" Yeah, its a trick question, but we don't want them to get their priorities mixed up... :-)

The Scotts said...

Have fun with your boys!! Woo Woo!!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Yahoo! All my boys/men are upstairs watching the Cardinals on Superbowl, and noshing on stuff that THEY themselves bought from the store yesterday because I would NEVER buy that kind of junk food regularly for them to eat. They all have their football jerserys on too (GO DALLAS COWBOYS!)

Karen said...

I keep meaning to email you...then I went to email you and I don't have your email!? Will you send it to me again? Thanks...Karen

Tanalyn said...

Well, well, well..... I guess a week is long enough to drown in your sorrows! All kidding aside that was a great football game regardless of what team you may or may not loose sleep over. What more could a fan ask for, the drama, back and forth, a game winning TD in the last minute...I even got a good chuckle from the commercials. It will go down as a classic for sure!!

Now, did you really think you were going to get away without any flaunting from me, cmon you know me better than that!!!
First, how do you like it? The crow that is...Boiled, fryed, baked, grilled, char broiled, medium rare, well done, bloody...ah you get the idea let me know how it tastes!!!!hehehehe
Second, when you have Obama cheering for you, what more does a team need? "CHANGE WE NEED CHANGE"!!
Buckley, I really can't see your point on the questionable calls... I thought they were very good....don't you know Steeler players are required to take acting lessons!! LOL
I guess I can't blame you for cheering for the Cards.
You have been a Cowboy fan for so long, we all know that team is like a Chinese fire drill waiting to happen. Let me break it down for you. TO is like having a bad case of the Rocky Mountain Two Step, no matter what medication you take, moves you make you still have the geen stuff that comes in a babys diaper. Wade Phillips, he couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper bag. Have you seen him wave his clip board? Give that guy a pom pom!!Romo he is good, you can't blame the guy I get distracted too when Tanalyn puts on her "Dasiy Duke Shorts". Jerry Jones aka Al Davis maybe some botox would help!
All kidding aside, I was sweating twinkies when Fitz made the catch to take the lead. I guess if I was going to loose, it might as well be your Cards rather than your Cowboys. A good rock fight would be better than that!
I won't worry about that for a year...until then,
"We are the champions" We've got one for the other hand!
Take care, Matt

Tanalyn said...

Jaimee
We need to set up some sort of a chat room for our husbands, don't we? Or, plan a weekend get together, meet half way or something.....