Friday, January 16, 2009

He's Baaack!

If you are not a Glenn Beck fan then what are you waiting for?!? I love this man! Not familiar with Glenn Beck? Now is the time to drink the Kool-Aid and jump on the bandwagon! :D


Describing himself, Glenn says "I am a conservative who happens to not be a Republican." Sadly, with the state of our party, I feel this way often! I read online somewhere the best description I've heard of Glenn's shows, "Beck addresses many current political, social, and economic issues using traditional conservative governing principles." It's not just politics, it's not just social issues (he discusses movies, current events, and random funny stories in the news) and it's not just economics...Glenn does it all with his fun conservative twist! Believe me, I would not listen to his radio show if it was boring politics and economics speak for 3 straight hours. But when he does discuss those topics, Glenn really informs and entertains at the same time. He is great! Very entertaining!

Glenn's new TV show on the Fox News Channel starts this Monday at 5pm ET (check the times where you live but in Phoenix it's at 3pm) and his first guest is... Governor Sarah Palin! Our household is very excited for this! Glenn used to be on CNNHL and I would often watch him while I made dinner---moms, it's a great way to keep current while multitasking. :D For those in the Phoenix area, his radio show airs weekdays from Noon-3pm on FM 92.3. I often listen to him in the car while doing errands or while I'm doing housework. Eric and I got to see him earlier this year at a "Talk The Vote" concert here in Arizona and he was excellent! I wished we could have met him in person.

If you want to learn more about Glenn then read his bio from his website at http://www.glennbeck.com/content/program/about/ or from Wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck. (FYI: He is a convert to the LDS Church and his life story is really, really interesting.)

Okay, I've sold this as best I know how. Hope you tune in Monday and enjoy Mr. Glenn Beck!

2 comments:

TucsonDevil, err PhoenixDevil said...

I would like to endorse this post. Although I haven't been listening to Glenn as often as I have in the past, he is very entertaining. I even called his show once - and was on the air (yes, I will sign self-portraits for those asking).

BTW, I consider myself to be of the same political persuasion - conservative, but not republican.

Wunderwoman said...

I like Glenn but, ughhh can't Palin go away...