Okay, anyone who knows me knows that I love, love, love the Harry Potter books! I think they are amazing and have passed my love of these books onto my boys...well, they love the first two books since that is as far as I've read to them at their young ages. Anyways, I have been very pleased with Hollywood's interpretations of the first 5 books and have anxiously awaited movie #6. Well...after seeing the latest Trailer for
"Harry Potter And
The Half-Blood Prince,"
I can't wait! It looks awesome! Enjoy it, too, at the following link...
http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/imdb/vi1061421849/
http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/imdb/vi1061421849/

5 comments:
Yea! I can't wait . . . it has been forever.
I too am a fan! I read all the books last year in the month of January. Nothing got done all month. I had red eyes from reading them all night.
I can't wait for the new movie also. I am trying to get Cade interested (4th grade) Seth has read them all too.
Funny, I just made a comment about a scene in Harry Potter books in my last post I just put up.
I'm just wondering if you're going to Tempe to get a glimpse of your Hugh? ;)
It looks like that will be one worth paying to have a babysitter for! I love the Harry Potter movies (I haven't read the books yet, and I know you keep telling me I need to). Draco Malfoy is totally growing up and looks very sinister!
I am so going to have to teach the baby to take a bottle. There is no way I can wait till that comes out on DVD.
Post a Comment