We have officially begun T-Ball Season and our boys are loving it! Since our boys are close in age, we can put them on the same team, so Tye & Spencer are both on the Boston Red Socks and you know Eric loves that! :D The whole team is made of kids from our Ward so the twice-weekly games are double the fun since I can support my kids and visit with a group of friends at the same time.

As we walked out the door to our first game, Eric had on a Diamondbacks baseball cap and Tye said, "Dad, you can not wear that hat to our game! What if we play the T-Ball Diamondbacks? They will think you are cheering for them!" Needless to say, Eric quickly went back to our room and changed his hat. Such drama! :D
Tye ready to play

You can see Spencer's excitement!

This month has also been Field Trip time for the 1st Graders. I went with Tye on two Field Trips and had a great time on both. He has great little friends at the school and we are really happy for the kind-hearted boy that Tye is.
My group of kids with Baxter, the Diamondbacks mascot.

At Schnepf Farms: Below are two of Tye's favorite friends. These boys are great kids and Tye asks everyday if he can play with either Malachi or Riggs. Cute kids!


Look how big that pig is! Wow!

4 comments:
Fun times at the Buckleys! Love the action shots and the field trips. Now I know who the cute friends of Tye's are from your stories.
I love that going to kids sports also mean social hour with girlfriends. Cade and Seth sometimes get to play on the same team, and that makes it easier on me! Cute pics, esp the red shirts. Seth and Cade also have red shirts this year for baseball. (Cardinals and Muckdogs) I know Eric is enjoying this. Ryan loves having his boys in sports and being their coach.
How fun to have them on the same team. I love the relaxing time of watching them and chatting.
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!
-Jessie
Post a Comment