I saw this on my sister Summer's blog and it made me laugh so hard!
My boys are pretty much out of this stage (well, almost) but I still remember having a 2-3 year old child follow me around all day long, talking to me NON-STOP. And, yes, half the time after he got my attention there was that deer-in-the-headlights-look with really nothing to say, just wanting Mom's attention. Oh, the joys of motherhood!
*BTW-I do NOT watch this show. However, Take 45 seconds and enjoy this clip! :0)

6 comments:
That is too cute!! Unfortunately I have 5 that all enjoy talking to me at ONCE and nobody is really saying anything. A much as I love to know what they want to tell me what someone said at school or the latest cool random idea...I think my ears are wearing out!! We have to have moments of silence and raising of hands during dinner! LOL
So funny, I remember getting mad at Jennie when she wouldn't answer her kids...now I know the concept of "tuning out" :)
Hey what kind of baby gates did you get? Im having a hard time finding ones that fit good. Do you have to mount all of them to the wall? karenmatsen@yahoo.com
That made me cringe. :o) Thank goodness Bryson is asleep.
I did see this on your sisters blog...I laughed out loud!! Thanks for the comic relief, I needed that.
That is hilarious!Don't we all feel like that from time to time or maybe it's all the time.....he,he
already commented above but then i got to the bottom and that made me laugh outloud!! my kids are older then 2 and 3 and i STILL feel that way sometimes. But really sometimes it is not that i am ignoring them, but so use to so much background noise that it doesn't even register that someone is saying something for a little while. HA HA HA, so funny!
Post a Comment