Wednesday night I had so much fun as I watched the season five finale of my favorite reality show, "Project Runway." My friend Sara decided to host the Runway Party and invited all the other Runway junkies over to join in the fun! We counted 6 lovely ladies in our ward that we knew were fans of the show, so her invites went out and 5 were able to come. The finale was really good and it was fun to watch it on the big screen in Sara's media room--thank you, Sara! It was also fun to hear everyone's opinions about which designers they liked and disliked over the past five seasons. Surprisingly, this season we all wanted the same gal (Leanne) to win and hey, hey, hey...she did! I am already counting the days until season six begins (whenever that is!) I am telling you, if you like fashion then you will love this show and enjoy hearing Heidi Klum tell the designers each week "who is in and who is out!"
Me, Sara, Summer, Nan, and Lindsay

3 comments:
Love ya! I can't wait till next season..."make it work"
You gals are too funny. I guess I should try watching this show next season.
Seriously Jaimee you make get togethers a party! I loved all your comments and am awaiting the new season like a 2 yr old waiting for candy!
Post a Comment