man is this true, we own a small business and are scared for a democrat in office!!
Jaime- love your blog, love the title '3 men and a lady'. so fun to see the pictures of you 3 in highschool and at the concert! i bet that was SO fun, love it!
just FYI my hubby is Bruce, just a typo on your friends list 'Cherryl and Blake' (my maiden name) ha ha, sooo noo biggie!! :)
I am a born and raised Arizona Girl who has been living my life-long dream for the past fifteen+ years...wife to the love of my life and mother of two fabulous boys & a darling daughter, who all amaze and challenge me daily! I adore these three munchkins and thanks to my hard workin' man, am able to stay home with them and any more that hopefully come along. I love reading, baking, movies, music, shopping, lunching with friends, dating my sweet husband, and of course spending time with our family. This blog is to capture our lives and help remind us all of how, no matter what, we are truly blessed.
Every time I think of her, I picture us visiting and laughing. I am so lucky to have such wonderful memories of my Mom. Nurturing, loving, giving, positive...she was all of those things. But, what stands out most to me is that my Mom was so much fun to be around! Her life was devoted to her family and she wanted to spend as much time with us as she possibly could. It is so hard to accept that she is gone because she was always so full of life. I miss you, Mom.
Books: The TWILIGHT series ("My Heart belongs to my Husband, but my Throat belongs to Edward"), The Harry Potter series, These Is My Words, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pride & Prejudice, The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands (great ideas for improving even the best marriages!), The Simeon Solution, The Notebook, The Hunger Games series, and more and more and more books!!!
Movies (Only the Edited versions of any R-rated movies, of course!): Australia, ANYTHING Jane Austin, Band of Brothers, Cinema Paradiso, Cold Mountain, Oceans Eleven, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Open Range, ALL Harry Potter movies, Somewhere in Time, Die Hards 1 & 4, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. ***I really can enjoy almost any movie once if I am sitting by Eric & holding his hand in the movie theater--just love a good old fashioned American date night!
Quote: “In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” -President Gordon B. Hinckley
Saying: "Grant me patience to deal with my blessings."
Sports Teams: Phoenix Suns, AZ Diamondbacks, and anything BYU Cougars!
Things: A hand-written note, photos of those I love, fresh flowers
TV Shows: Castle, Project Runway, Psych, NCIS, Human Target, Modern Family, Monk, Seinfeld
Vacations That I Loved: All Summer Beach Home rentals in California, Polar Express with boys, Nauvoo '07 with the Decker Adults, All Disneyland vacas with our little family, Any trip Eric & I have taken alone
Vacations To Dream Of: Europe!!!, New York City, Prince Edward Island, Hawaii, Historic American sites
12 comments:
I laughed out loud!!
Very funny!
that is hilarious.
That's a good one!
Hope you don't mind if I 'steal' this from your blog! btw, if you have a baby I'll GIVE you burp cloths! No need to purchase them!
; )
he-he
man is this true, we own a small business and are scared for a democrat in office!!
Jaime- love your blog, love the title '3 men and a lady'. so fun to see the pictures of you 3 in highschool and at the concert! i bet that was SO fun, love it!
just FYI my hubby is Bruce, just a typo on your friends list 'Cherryl and Blake' (my maiden name) ha ha, sooo noo biggie!! :)
Sorry, Cherryl! I fixed your hubbie's name. Great to find your blog!
Ryan would laugh his head off at this cartoon. He is so vocally anti-Obama.
Even my 6 year old Leah the other day, came home from school, and said: Barack Obama doesn't believe in Jesus.
Seth drew a comic cartoon to pass the time in school. It was anti-Obama.
Even kids are spouting political stuff?!
ha ha that's really funny! Thanks for the laugh!
I love it. I can't wait to see what he does with our presents from Santa.
Too funny!
Post a Comment