Cory has his home ready for the Sun Devil Extravaganza!
Summer bought Hershey's kisses in Maroon & Gold--what a wife! Go Devils!
To quote Cory: "Here kitty, kitty, kitty..."
My man relaxing during the weekend's festivities.
Eric & Jared dominating a game of "Tailgate Golf."
24 Men + Food + Madden Football + Guitar Hero + Sleeping Bags = Good Male Bonding Night



Team "Fork U Of A" cheer on their Sun Devils (My babe is top left corner giving the thumbs-up.)

MAKING NEWS: The following picture of "Team Fork UofA" was featured in Arizona's East Valley Tribune.
I can be proud because my guy made this sign! Yeah! Eric is just behind the upside-down 'A' and was looking down to text me that "ASU is getting hammered!" right as this was taken. Too bad for these loyal fans, but come on, Rudy Carpenter is a joke this year! Can't he graduate already?!?
While Eric was in Tucson at the game, I took our boys to the Phoenix Zoo Lights. We strolled the grounds looking at their wonderful lights, saw the few animals that would dare to brave the cold night's air, ate churros, and just had a great time! Afterwards, it was home for hot cocoa and to watch "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." I love the holidays!




1 comment:
Wow - that is dedication for you. I'm going to have to go to the zoo lights, that looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment