I love this time of year, when the weather finally cools down, everyone seems a little more cheerful, and we are reminded to take time to be thankful for our many blessings. As I've been thinking about our Savior these past few weeks, my thoughts have turned to the amazing photography of Mark Mabry. He shot his vision of the Life of Jesus Christ and it is absolutely beautiful! (Mark is a local Arizona photographer and actually was a good friend of my sister Summer's in high school.) His collection is called "Reflections of Christ"
and his work has been showing in exhibits throughout the United States over the past year. This collection was recently published in a hardbound book, DVD, & CD and is a MUST see! You can check out the "Reflections of Christ" website here: http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/.
Below is a wonderfully made slideshow presentation of Mark's "Reflections" collection. No matter what your religion, I promise that you will not be disappointed if you take 5 minutes to watch this beautiful video depicting scenes from the life of Jesus Christ. It truly inspires feelings of the Reason for the Season, our beloved Savior. I loved it and so did my little boys--I think it helps make Jesus more real to them. A blessing indeed! Enjoy this video and enjoy the wonderful Christmas season!


4 comments:
I have seen these pictures before! They were at the Mesa Temple Jesus the Christ exhibit with pictures (digital photography with real actors) at Easter time when my family and I went to the Mesa Easter pageant.
I LOVED it. Thank you for a beautiful reminder.
He did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing.
I love that Hugh on People is on your side bar. LOVE IT!
you are my hero!
Thanks for the great reminder.
Post a Comment