Number TWO: My Children
One of my most treasured blessings is being a Mother. Each day I look at my boys and am so thankful to be a part of their lives! I love to visit with them while they eat their afternoon snacks. I love to read them stories on the couch. I love to hear what's on their minds as we drive around in the car. I love to be the one they want when they get hurt. I love pulling their covers up one last time before I go to bed, when they are lying there so still and peaceful. I love seeing their faces light up when they learn something new or see something exciting. I love to hear "I love you, Mom." I just love being their Mom!







I am thankful for Spencer because he is so happy and sweet and a great cuddler. Spencer seeks adventures wherever he can find them and has a wonderful imagination with his toys and stuffed animals. I love to watch him respond to music and think it is adorable how he only wants the rock 'n roll songs like his Dad. 


14 comments:
So glad you joined the blogging world, and passed out your blogger address. Your boys are darling and I love hearing about them!!!
Very sweet post Jameson! You are a wonderful mother to those little guys and I love their sweetness to me and my kids. Tye is very intelligent, and I love that Spencer loves the songs that Eric does. I was listening to a Keane song the other day, and Caitlynn pointed out that Spencer likes that song too!
Hey Jamie! It is so good to hear from you and see your beautiful family. Your little guys are so handsome and it sounds like you just adore them. Eric is one lucky man to have such a sweet wife! Seriously, that was such a nice post about him.
It is great to hear that you are back in AZ. So..where did you end up? Are you a Mesa girl again? :)Great to catch up with you!
Jaimee- So excited you're blogging! You're family is so cute. I'm glad we can see what's going on with you all.
Welcome to the blogging world! What cute pictures of the boys!
Jaime! so fun to find your blog! your boys are adorable! i am doing the 2 weeks too! my friend Cara started it! so super fun to find you. i just realized you are in my friend Andrea's ward. we bought my moms house and are in grandview 1st ward.
oh and this is Julie Jones wheeler! so fun to find ya!
Jaimee- I don't know if you even remember me, but I hate to lurk and not say hello!
I keep seeing you and Eric at school (my daughter is in Tye's class) and mean to say hi...
Such a fun blog and I love your "blessings"~ Your family is beautiful!
Love your blog!
-Ashley
Hey Jaimee! YAY!! Your blogging! Wooo HOOO! We HAVE to get together soon. Your boys are so sweet.
Jaimee,
I'm so glad that you remember us! It's nice to know that Tye and my Little L get along so well! We should get them together sometime!
I already linked to your cute blog- I love your topper, by the way!!
I was wondering if you would mind using just our first names...we try to stay somewhat anonymous. Sometime I'll have to give you the full story on our family and why I am so protective...
Thanks! And I can't wait to keep reading all about your sweet family!
;o)
Love reading about your BLESSINGS!! Your family is so cute! Love learning about y'all!!
So excited to start following your blog (and it IS totally cute)!
Go blessings!! I think this is very sweet and I love seeing all those pictures. Your boys are adorable!
Hi Jamie! Found you through Janei's blog!
Usually I would say, how are you doing? But this blog just fills in what you are up to.
Welcome to blog world! I love it!
Your boys are growing up SO much! So cute!!!
Your blog is great Jaimee! You guys are a beautiful family and it was so fun seeing all your pictures!
Post a Comment