Well, it's official... I've jumped on the bandwagon and started my own blog. I just hope I'm not in over my head! I have so loved seeing all the blogs of family & friends and being able to stay up-to-date with your happenings. So, here's my attempt to join in the "fun."
OK, well, that's it for now. Hey, I don't want to get too overwhelmed too soon! Seriously, for those who still have any interest in my life, I promise to add a real post later. Thanks and signing off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Welcome Jaimee! The blogging world is addicting, and for me, it has been one of the best ways to reconnect with old friends. I look forward to your future posts! Love ya.
i'm so glad you are blogging. it's a great way to keep up with everyone! i'm looking forward to all you posts!
Yea! How come you didn't inform me until now, a week later?!?! You should email people and tell them.
Welcome to the blog world - If you post one more time; that'll double the amount Eric has posted.
James I'm trying to start my blog. Please email me and tell me what program you used for your masthead. It is REALLY REALLY koot.
Blog on woman!
Yeah, I am excited to see what is going on in the lives of the Buckleys. I look forward to reading more.
YAY!! I found your blog!! Woohoo! So glad you started one, now I need to catch up & read the rest of your posts!!
You did a great job. It is great to see all of your cute pictures . . . miss you! Did you sell your house?
Post a Comment