This is the first year that my boys have played on a Soccer Team and they were so excited for their first game. The Tigers have been working hard with Coach Eric (yes, that's my hottie husband in the red shirt) and Coach Darren and they were ready for the challenge. We played against a team that as been playing together for 2 years and surprisingly, our little Tigers held their own really well! All the kids but one on our team were playing in their 1st ever soccer game and I was impressed with how competitive they actually were. In the end, the victory went to the other team, with a final score of 3-1, which included their team getting one lucky "deflection goal." All in all, we parents were thrilled with our Tigers and look forward to the coming season.
GO TIGERS!
Tye was a surprising hawk with the ball! He did really good for his first game and Eric is excited to work with him and help his skills progress. Way to go, Tye guy! Spencer looked really cute out there and we will work to keep his attention on the ball. :o) Go Spenc!
Tye making a play.
Spencer taking his turn as goalie.

7 comments:
Jamie! Your blog is so cute. Sorry, I'm a blog stalker sometimes and I came across yours. Mine is private, but email me so I can add your name. natalie@ysite.com. We have to catch up! Love ya,
Natalie (Robson) P.
The boys look like they are having fun. Eric told Mark it is a like hearding, trying to keep them in the game, and kicking towards the right goal. :o)
Jaimee, your boys are so cute. They look great in their uniforms and look like they're having so much fun. I've enjoyed reading your blog and it's good to hear ya'll are enjoying life up north :)
Very cute pictures! Your boys look adorable. I love Spencer just patiently waiting for a the ball.
So much fun! Isn't soccer great? Your boys look so handsome in their tigers uniforms!
Way to go Tigers! It's so great to see Tye playing soccer. He really looks like he could do well with that. I'm glad that Eric is the coach too. And no worries about Spencer, I remember Annika sitting on the sidelines doodling on the coach's clipboard! You are officially a "soccer mom!"
Whoo, welcome to the soccer mom club!
Matthew is also doing his first soccer season, and his team is also the Tigers!
In fact the AYSO 217 has five tiger teams so far (Blue Tigers, Red Tigers etc)
Post a Comment