Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Days Are Here Again!

Ladies, this post's Title says it all!
Is it too early to start a November countdown?!?


*Thanks for finding this pic, Shanon! You are a great sister! :D

8 comments:

Kris-10 said...

Yowser! I think that is the best picture of him so far I've seen. I'm going to have to steal it for my blog.

The Scotts said...

This is already my computer background. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Lana said...

Oh gee...November is 8 whole months away!!! I'm struggling to be patient for the Twilight movie release this month. What can I do? :) At least I'll enjoy New Moon not pregnant...that's another something to look forward to. :) Thanks for posting the great pic.

Jueneta said...

Wow talk about sex appeal for all the teenage girls.

Jaimee said...

Jueneta, sex appeal for teenage girls AND women everywhere! (Wait, did I just write that on my own blog...)

Summertime Designs said...

Jaimee, yes you did write that on your blog. Wow, Hugh Jackman, and now Edward. Who will it be next? Might I request Orlando Bloom?

Summertime Designs said...

Or Viggo Mortensen. However, I only like him in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

My World said...

You crack me up! Just wait for the countdown...I may make a paper chain for you! :)