Saturday, March 7, 2009

A New Look for the Tye Guy

Tye got new glasses yesterday and he looks so, so, so cute! When Eric & Tye both reached for these frames, I thought they would look bad...but I have to admit that I was wrong and they were right (it had to happen sometime!) :D Tye does look really adorable so I just wanted to show off his new look. Tye thinks he looks like a scientist in these frames and I told him that he is the cutest scientist I have ever seen! Don't you agree?!? Look out girls because we got us a BABE!

4 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Jaimee, Tye looks so cute in his glasses. It was great to see you guys yesterday at mom's birthday party. You could tell how confident Tye was with his new look. He marched right up to Caitlynn and said, "Caitlynn, these are my new glasses. Aren't they great?" Love ya.

The Scotts said...

He looks so handsome. I love how excited he was about them.

Kris-10 said...

Holy cow, he looks so old in that picture!!! He is certainly the little man now.

Tanalyn said...

You need to send this picture into GQ!! It looks so handsome!!!