Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Little Mountain Climbers

Two weeks ago was our elementary schools' Spring Carnival and Tye couldn't believe that I had not put these pics up yet for the world to see, so crisis averted...here they are. :D

The Carnival was really well done---Eric & I were impressed with all the work that was done to put on such a great event. The high-light for both Tye & Spencer was the Rock Climbing Wall. They both knew they wanted to climb it, but didn't know how high they would get. Well, they did awesome!

Spenc went half-way up, which was not bad for a Preschooler!

Tye pushed through his fear & made it all the way to the top! Ya, baby!

It was fun to see the simultaneous excitement and terror on their faces as they climbed up! :D Eric was so proud and started wondering when he could incorporate real repelling into their camping trips. I see "fun times" in the future for these three guys, while I see stressful weekends in my future as they go on these "fun times."

2 comments:

Jueneta said...

Awesome Tye!

Kris-10 said...

I just LOVE the sunglasses! How fun for your little men.