Monday, February 25, 2008

Three About Me

I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Kristen, so, here is My Life In Threes:


Three Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1. Deseret Book
2. Victoria's Secret
3. Bank Teller

Plus #4. My Current & Favorite Job: MOM Three Movies I Watch Over and Over:
1. Jane Austen movies (Pride & Prejudice-BBC & 2005 versions, Sense & Sensibility, Emma, etc)
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. Mr & Mrs SmithThree Places I Have Lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Tucson, AZ

Three TV Shows That I Watch:
1. Lost
2. Seinfeld re-runs
3. CSI (Vegas & Miami)

Favorite Three Places I Have Been:
1. Nauvoo, Illinois
2. Southern California
3. Every get-away with Eric (Aw, I know it's cheesy but true)


Three People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. My sister Shanon
2. My sister Summer
3. My Aunt Gayle
Three Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Italian Pastas
2. Any Baked Desserts/Goods
3. Mexican Food

Three Places I Would Love To Be Right Now:
1. England (And sight-seeing all over Europe)
2. New York City, NY
3. Hawaii

Three Things I Am Looking Forward To In 2008:
1. BREAKING DAWN's book release in August
2. Finishing our Family Room redecoration project
3. Hopefully being pregnant




TAG, YOU'RE IT! IT'S YOUR TURN!

3 comments:

Kris-10 said...

How fun. We should make Mark and Eric watch our kids one night and watch a movie together. Ever seen Wives & Daughters? It's four hours, but it's super good. I've got a bunch of those if you ever need a good English period flick!

Jueneta said...

How is trying coming along. Have you started and how long did it take you to get pregnant with the boys. Good luck.

The Scotts said...

Holy Posts Jaimee! We love Mr & Mrs Smith and watched it twice last week because it was on and we think it is hilarious! Good luck getting prego!