Okay, so if anyone is a fan of "Lost" like I am, then we've been waiting 8 months and finally the season premiere aired Thursday night! This is one of my favorite shows on TV and the season premiere did not disappoint! I would urge anyone who has not seen it to rent the first 3 seasons and watch them. You'll get sucked in and won't be able to stop! It is so much fun! So, to all my "Lost" friends... hope you enjoyed season 4's premiere and I wish you happy watching on the Thursdays to come!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Let's Get "LOST" Again, Baby!
Okay, so if anyone is a fan of "Lost" like I am, then we've been waiting 8 months and finally the season premiere aired Thursday night! This is one of my favorite shows on TV and the season premiere did not disappoint! I would urge anyone who has not seen it to rent the first 3 seasons and watch them. You'll get sucked in and won't be able to stop! It is so much fun! So, to all my "Lost" friends... hope you enjoyed season 4's premiere and I wish you happy watching on the Thursdays to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved it and am now trying to think of all the possibilities for the final 3 years. My mind keeps going!
I have been dying for LOST to be back! I recorded it on my dvr, but somehow it cut off, so I'll have to watch it later on abc.com.
I agree that this first episode of the season did not disappoint. How sad that I have been anxious for 6 days already for the next episode! I love all the twists...I totally thought Locke had gone mad, but now I might be rooting for him again!
Post a Comment