Here are their 2008 school pictures.

We also just received their soccer pictures and I love this one of Tye & Spenc with their hottie coach. I'm thinking about making a move on him---he makes me weak in the knees! :D
Thank you, Ashley for giving me these great photos of Tye (jersey #1) from this past game. Tye scored his 1st goal and beamed the happiest little smile ever! It was so exciting! 



5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute!!! What handsome boys! I love the matching shirts, I feel successful if the backgrounds all match!
Karen
What good looken' boys!I am soooo glad that I'm not the only one who dresses them the same.......i just can't help myself and your pictures would verify of that!
What cute boys you have! They are such sweeties too! Love all the soccer pics and very cute school pictures to. I love the hitting on the coach!
Your boys are so darling, and so much fun. We had a lot of fun with them last night. They make me laugh.
What cute boys you have. All 3 of them!
Post a Comment