Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ready to Spend the Night with Edward?!?


I am getting excited, ladies! Only 16 more days!

6 comments:

Beth said...

i'm so glad you emailed! i'd love to be "blog" friends and stay in touch. i just love your whole family!

invite on it's way...

Nichols Family said...

I know, I know, you're going to the 1st showing right? Midnight? Have a blast!

The Kemps said...

Did you already get your tickets??? Tucson is already sold out for the first 3 showings!!!

The Scotts said...

I am ready to spend the weekend with him!!!

The Scotts said...

OKAY THE VIDEO WASN'T WORKING BEFORE, I JUST WATCHED IT AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO SEE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!

sara said...

Wow...where have I been? I missed this post. How did this happen??? I know we talked about this, but I loved the movie!! We need to talk more about this.