Were you BITTEN this weekend?!?
What a fun weekend to be a Twilight fan! My weekend began with my wonderful husband taking our boys to the cabin so my home could become "Hotel Buckley" to my sisters and sis-in-law. (Thanks, honey!) Friday afternoon Shanon and I went to the Dolce Salon and Spa in Scottsdale's Borgota, where we got our hair colored and cut by the talented Autumn Driggs (yes, this is a plug for her--thanks, Autumn!) Then we came back to my house where Summer & Monique met us and we all went to dinner at Pei Wei. We did a little shopping in Dana Park and then back to my house for visiting and desserts. We stayed up way too late but that's what you do on a Girls' Weekend, right? :D Saturday we slept in and then left to lunch at the Olive Garden. Our next destination was THE main event...Twilight! After the movie was over, we did some more shopping and then our weekend had to come to an end. It was a great time for all! Thanks gals!
Okay, down to business...what did you all think of the movie? It was a little CW/high-schoolish for me, but I still enjoyed it. I did have 3 friends tell me that they all liked it way better the second time, so maybe I need to see it again...anyone want to go? We all loved the prom scene (pictured above) and thought Edward was really handsome, though at times I felt a little jail-bait for thinking he was hot. :D I agreed with my sister Shanon when she said she wished they had added 10 more minutes of interaction between the Cullen family, but all in all I thought they did a good job turning a detailed book into a movie. Can't wait for the next one!
Dinner at Pei Wei (Me, Shanon, Monique, and Summer)
My sisters and I sporting our Twilight tattoos. Summer's said "Edward" and Shanon's & mine were the New Moon flower. (Yes, we are nerds.)
Oh, dear! My heart belongs to my husband, but my throat belongs to Edward! He, he! :D

11 comments:
It was an awesome movie. I wish they would have not ended so soon. I would have loved to see more of her in phoenix with Alice and Jasper and her ditching them in the airport. I loved the kissing scene in her room . . . so perfect.
It was sooooo good! We loved it the first time and even more the second time! Edward was really cute. You guys sounded like you had tons of FUN!!!
I was waiting with bated breath for your Twilight review. So glad you had such a fun weekend! I'm thinking I need to see the movie again. I too thought Edward was great.
You still wanting to go again? Why don't you go ahead and drive up this direction and you can take me for my first time!!!he,he
I'm still trying to figure out when I CAN go. Looks like you gals had a great time!
it was way better the second time. No thriller eyes! It was a way fun weekend and just what I needed. In fact I need it again this weekend!
So right on Jamie! Nailed it! I thought it was a bit high-schoolish too but I liked it anyway! Loved the pics and tattos. Fun stuff. You girls look like you all have so much fun together. :)
Yes it was a fun weekend. I'm still craving more of your peach cobbler. I guess maybe what I am saying is, could you send me the recipe? I want to see it again too. Maybe Cory will be my lucky date!
I had such a great time! Thanks for hosting us and for the great dessert. I felt like a kid again! I'm so lucky to have such great sisters!!!
ACK! I can't wait to see the Twilight movie. Bummer I have to wait until DVD with subtitles!
The gal Twilight weekend sounded SO wonderful!
umm.... Can I just say I love the flirty tat pics. Thats like 5 x7 size framable at least!
Happy Birthday!
That weekend sounds like SO much fun!! I thought it was pretty good too! I thought the make up was kind of much but I really did like it in general. Jail-bait or not, Edward is HOT!! :D
Post a Comment