I've been tagged by a few friends to do these get-to-know-you lists. Since I can't do them all (or won't because I am not that exciting) I thought I'd pick one and play the "game of tag." So, here goes...
ALPHABET TAG:
Attached or Single?... Attached, I am happily married woman
Best Friend?... Eric, my main squeeze
Cake or Pie?... Cake and any other baked good that resembles cake
Day of Choice?... Saturdays because we are all home together and usually get a lot done and then have time to play afterwards.
Essential Item?... Currently I am having a love affair with this computer. It is a social lifeline for me (blogging and email) and a source of some great discoveries (recipes, book lists, news, Hollywood gossip, etc.)
Favorite Color?... Red--I love to wear red, dress my boys in red, and am even redecorating my Family Room in Red--- I love the color red!
Going Out or Staying In?... Though I do enjoy being at home, I have to say that I love Going Out-- errands, play dates with the kids, dates with Eric, visiting friends and family; what's not to love about going out?
How many Brothers and Sisters?... I have two wonderful brothers and two wonderful sisters. Since my Dad remarried I now have five wonderful stepbrothers, too. I also have the best brothers and sisters in-laws!
Indulgence?... Chocolate Covered Peanut Brittle--enough said
January or July?... It has to be January. I love the cold weather, the sweaters, the hot cocoa, and everything else! I do think I live in the wrong state to truly experience this month.
Kids?... Two darling boys and hopefully more to come
Life Isn't Complete Without... experiencing parenthood. It is simply the best thing ever!
Movies or TV Shows?... I love them both for different reasons. I love going out on weekly dates and seeing a Movie while I sit next to Eric and he holds my hand. I also love TV shows at night while I am folding laundry, doing the dishes, or just unwinding after a long day. So, I truly enjoy both too much to choose. (Deduct a point if you must, okay?)
Night or Morning?... I am such a Night person. My friend, Janel, said it best: "At night I either get alone time with my sweetie or I get alone time by myself; both are wonderful. Mornings just come with to-do lists and dragging kids out of bed." Amen, Janel, amen.
Oranges or Apples?... Apples, apples, apples! I love a juicy, sweet, red apple and have passed this love on to my boys, who each eat at least 1 apple a day. BTW-Gala are my favorite.
Phobia and Fears?... Being alone at night when Eric is gone, strange noises in my yard, losing a child, and every other thing I can (and do) worry about ever going wrong.
Quote?... "Life doesn't have to be perfect, to be perfectly wonderful." -Janet Lee
Reason to Smile?... Watching my boys play when they don't know I am listening. I love to see and hear them using their imaginations.
Sport of Choice?... Basketball is my favorite to watch but I truly enjoy watching any sport with my three guys. Eric has instilled a love of sports into our sons and we love to cheer on the Phoenix Suns, Arizona Diamondbacks, Dallas Cowboys, ASU Sun Devils' football, and (dare I say it) UofA Wildcats' basketball. And, of course, any sport is fun to watch in person! Our dream is to be Phoenix Suns' season ticket holders someday. We're wishing on that sports star!
Tag 3 People... Janel, Monique, and Jueneta
Unknown Fact About Me... I am a talk-radio junkie! I can not go through a day without my two favorites: Dr. Laura Schlesinger and Glenn Beck. When they aren't on, I listen to Jim Rome, Larry Gaydos, Darrell Ankarlo, and other radio gems that educate and entertain me. I am my Mother.
Vegetable?... Corn. Yummy little yellow things. Good, good, good.
Worst Habit?... Leaving "organized piles" around to put away later (some have been known to sit on the dining table for a week before being touched again.)
X-Ray or Ultrasound?... Have to pick Ultrasounds because they are so fun for a pregnant woman. There's something about taking a peek at that new life inside of you and realizing how amazing it all is. Very exciting!
Your Favorite Food?... Such a hard question for me. Today I would have to say Fettuccine Alfredo (or really any pasta)... No, wait, a Bean Burrito Enchilada Style... OK, how about a really good Salad---see, it is too hard!
Zodiac Sign?... Sagittarius, baby
Tag... you're it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray for Sagittarius!
I love night people!!
Fun ABC's. I don't know that I could think of all of that. It was fun to read and I am obviously a night person, I am blogging at 10:30, and this is early!
Post a Comment