Okay, I am way behind in blogging due to our home redo and all the mess of life that brings... but I still had to post this darling picture of my boys on Easter Sunday. I made them pose by the living room fireplace and smile for Easter candy (aw, the power of bribery!) I have several more pics from all the family get-togethers this past week and I promise to put them up soon. Sorry this picture is a little out of focus, but it's my favorite and I'd rather have it a little blurry & smiles than have it clear & no smiles! Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
DARLING!!! Your boys are so cute and funny. I enjoyed talking to them on Saturday. They make me laugh.
WOW...your boys are getting so big! They are adorable in their matching outfits!
Since you are such a good friend...I have decided to TAG you! See my public blog-aprildawncreation.blogspot.com for the rules and more fun!
Cute kids.
So dang cute! I miss that my boys used to not have an opinion about what I made them wear. They refuse to match, which is ok, they are getting older, but they refuse to wear vests too. Whatever!
Those are some sharp looking boys you got there! They look so nice. Happy Easter to your fam! Thanks for the nice b-day comment. It brought back SOOOO many memories!
UM...so cute! Your little men are just darling! Easter=photo-op excuse...my kids have to put up with it as well, but I didn't think of using the Easter treats as a bribe...I'll remember that for the next photo-op!
Very cute Jamie! Your boys are so grown up! I love the matching shirts, where did you find them?
Good work Jaimee, they're so darn handsome! Easter is awesome.
The boys look so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the remodel!!
How is the remodeling going? I am not sure I would have the patience for it. But, so glad you were able to at least stop and show us your cute kids. Hope you guys had a great Easter!!
They look so handsome! Tye looks so grown up. And yes, bribery does go a long way...especially when you want some good pictures! Way cute Jaimee!
Your boys are so adorable. James misses playing with Tye and all of his trains. Would love to hear about all of your remodeling as you know I am still in the thick of it.
what handsome boys! you should post pictures of the house redo too!
Cute boys, you are lucky they listen when you want a picture even if you use candy. It was so nice to see you and your fam the other day. Have a great week!
Better hide 'em from me, J. The next time I'm in town, I may have to kidnap them. They're just way too cute AND entertaining for their own good.
XOXOXOX
Post a Comment