I loved that commercial. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am having some difficulty adding links on the right side of the blog. I guess I just need some more experience blogging.
Jaimee, great commercial. I've never seen Project Runway but I love Tim Gunn. I loved the list of three things. You need to rent Jane Eyre from Masterpiece Theater. It was made in 2007, is 4 hours long and worth everyone of the 240 minutes long. I loaned it to Jana and she didn't give it back for 2 months. Anne wanted to see it over and over.
Jaimee, I'm so glad you found us! I have loved catching up with long lost friends and learning about how similar we all are. It is so fun to see you and your cute family. I can't believe you are in your old house, how totally fun! Please pop in anytime (to the blog that is). You look great!
I am a born and raised Arizona Girl who has been living my life-long dream for the past fifteen+ years...wife to the love of my life and mother of two fabulous boys & a darling daughter, who all amaze and challenge me daily! I adore these three munchkins and thanks to my hard workin' man, am able to stay home with them and any more that hopefully come along. I love reading, baking, movies, music, shopping, lunching with friends, dating my sweet husband, and of course spending time with our family. This blog is to capture our lives and help remind us all of how, no matter what, we are truly blessed.
Every time I think of her, I picture us visiting and laughing. I am so lucky to have such wonderful memories of my Mom. Nurturing, loving, giving, positive...she was all of those things. But, what stands out most to me is that my Mom was so much fun to be around! Her life was devoted to her family and she wanted to spend as much time with us as she possibly could. It is so hard to accept that she is gone because she was always so full of life. I miss you, Mom.
Books: The TWILIGHT series ("My Heart belongs to my Husband, but my Throat belongs to Edward"), The Harry Potter series, These Is My Words, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pride & Prejudice, The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands (great ideas for improving even the best marriages!), The Simeon Solution, The Notebook, The Hunger Games series, and more and more and more books!!!
Movies (Only the Edited versions of any R-rated movies, of course!): Australia, ANYTHING Jane Austin, Band of Brothers, Cinema Paradiso, Cold Mountain, Oceans Eleven, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Open Range, ALL Harry Potter movies, Somewhere in Time, Die Hards 1 & 4, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. ***I really can enjoy almost any movie once if I am sitting by Eric & holding his hand in the movie theater--just love a good old fashioned American date night!
Quote: “In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” -President Gordon B. Hinckley
Saying: "Grant me patience to deal with my blessings."
Sports Teams: Phoenix Suns, AZ Diamondbacks, and anything BYU Cougars!
Things: A hand-written note, photos of those I love, fresh flowers
TV Shows: Castle, Project Runway, Psych, NCIS, Human Target, Modern Family, Monk, Seinfeld
Vacations That I Loved: All Summer Beach Home rentals in California, Polar Express with boys, Nauvoo '07 with the Decker Adults, All Disneyland vacas with our little family, Any trip Eric & I have taken alone
Vacations To Dream Of: Europe!!!, New York City, Prince Edward Island, Hawaii, Historic American sites
8 comments:
That one was on a couple of years ago and its the funniest commercial hands down that Ive seen...totally true too ha ha
I loved that commercial. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am having some difficulty adding links on the right side of the blog. I guess I just need some more experience blogging.
Why did I not know you had a blog?! I'm sure you told me but I'm so spacey...glad I know now!
I wonder if that is true. So funny
Jaimee, great commercial.
I've never seen Project Runway but I love Tim Gunn.
I loved the list of three things. You need to rent Jane Eyre from Masterpiece Theater. It was made in 2007, is 4 hours long and worth everyone of the 240 minutes long. I loaned it to Jana and she didn't give it back for 2 months. Anne wanted to see it over and over.
Jaimee-found your blog from Aimee! Glad to hear you are doing so well since the RR days!
Jaimee, I'm so glad you found us! I have loved catching up with long lost friends and learning about how similar we all are. It is so fun to see you and your cute family. I can't believe you are in your old house, how totally fun! Please pop in anytime (to the blog that is). You look great!
Hey Jaimie, thanks again for helping me with the cookies...hope your boys feel better soon!
Post a Comment